martes, abril 24, 2007

My Way

And now, the end is near;and so i face the final curtain.my friend, i'll say it clear,i'll state my case, of which i'm certain.I've lived a life that's full.i've traveled each and ev'ry highway;but more, much more than this,i did it my way.Regrets, i've had a few;but then again, too few to mention.i did what i had to doand saw it through without exemption.I planned each charted course;each careful step along the byway,but more, much more than this,i did it my way.Yes, there were times, i'm sure you knewwhen i bit off more than i could chew.but through it all, when there was doubt,i ate it up and spit it out.i faced it all and i stood tall;and did it my way.I've loved, i've laughed and cried.i've had my fill; my share of losing.and now, as tears subside,i find it all so amusing.To think i did all that;and may i say - not in a shy way,"no, oh no not me,i did it my way".For what is a man, what has he got?if not himself, then he has naught.to say the things he truly feels;and not the words of one who kneels.the record shows i took the blows -and did it my way!

No hay comentarios: